SafetyB Silicone Diaper Fasteners are made from stretchable, food-grade non-toxic silicone. They have grips on each end, which hook into the diaper fabric ensuring a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby’s comfort. These work great with our Newborn Muslin Nappies.
A cover is recommended over the Newborn Muslin Nappies since these nappies do not have any plastic component, and also to prevent the fasteners from catching onto something and coming undone.
- SAFER THAN PINS – no more pinpricks for baby or parent!!
- RELIABLE – creates a snug-fitting diaper to prevent the dreaded leaks or blowouts.
- ECONOMICAL – allows for a less expensive cloth diapering system with muslin diapers or homemade prefolds.
- SIMPLE – only one item is needed to fasten a diaper, which can be done with one hand
- EASY TO USE – allows first-time parents, grandparents, and people with arthritic problems to cloth diapers with ease.
- Includes: 2 PINS PER PACK