As calm as the night, she sleeps like an angel.
As the stars shine bright, she smiles in her dream
Our love for you is as infinite as this sky…
And our dream is to see that smile forever..
Bdiaper is India's only hybrid cloth diaper covers that can hold both a reusable or disposable nappy pads. These work in a 2-part system with a cloth shell and a detachable waterproof pouch. The cloth shells are made from plush cotton fabrics that make for comfortable and stylish clothing. While the pouches that hold the disposable nappy pads are waterproof and leak proof and do not ‘crack’ despite several washes. The pouch attaches to the pants with Velcro. Each pack contains 1 cover, 1 attached pouch, and 15 disposable nappy pads.
Our nappy pads are disposable nappy pads that fit in the covers for maximum absorbency. These are made from non-toxic, bleach-free, plant-based fiber making them naturally antibacterial and easier on the baby’s sensitive skin.
Included in this set is a matching T-shirt to your Bdiaper pant. Our T-shirts are the custom length and have an envelope neck for easy wearing.
Bdiaper baby T-shirts are made from soft 100% cotton fabric which is specifically selected for babies. The T-shirt has a wide 'envelope' neck for easy wearing and removing, especially for really small infants. This T-shirt is also made with custom length so that it doesn't ride up every time a baby is carried. The T-shirts are made to match the Bdiaper Hybrid Cloth Diaper Covers.
- Hybrid cloth diapers that can hold a reusable and disposable insert
- Sized from S to XL to fit snugly on the baby to avoid leaks
- Disposable inserts are chemical, bleach, dye, and fragrance-free
- Additional inserts can be purchased
- Reusable Inserts of 120 ml absorbency are available
Use & Care
Using your Bdiaper
Like any new piece of clothing for babies, it is always advisable to wash the shells and pouches before use. However once prepped, the covers can be used over the day without needing a change ( unless they get soiled ). Extra pouches are available to incase a soaker leaks through. In the offchance of a leak, the mess will be contained in the pouch which can be swapped out for a clean one on the same cloth shell.
Disposal of Waste
We recommend tossing the solid waste from the soakers into the toilet bowl and disposing of the soiled soakers wrapped in paper with the other biowaste of your household ( like you would with a sanitary napkin). It is important to dispose of biowaste properly so it doesn’t mix with the regular waste polluting our groundwater and making our babies sick. This is not good for the stray animals that sometimes feed on that waste. Their health is also our responsibility
Washing Bdiapers and Pouches
Bdiapers shells only need to be washed when they get dirty or soiled, not every time your baby wears them. The pouches could also be wiped cleaned and reused in a short supply situation however they should be washed atleast once a day.
Here’s how to wash your Bdiapers:
- Remove the pouch from the Cloth shells
- On the cloth, shell folds the velcro (the hard part) onto tabs ( soft part) before washing so they don’t come undone and snag onto other clothing. This is important to ensure the life of the velcro and that it maintains its strength over several washes
- Hand wash the pouches as much as possible
- Use a detergent of your choice however a detergent with too much heavy minerals (like a wheel powder) may cause the pouch to lose its water retention ability and make the cloth covers look old and faded (like any other cotton clothing)
- You can hand wash or machine wash the shells in warm or cold water.
- Air dry or line dry (out of direct sunlight) the shells or machine dry them
- For pouches, air-dry (they'll dry in minutes!).
- Avoid excessive hand-washing of pouches. No bleach, no vinegar.
Storing Bdiapers for washing
Dry bucket: Simply store your soiled Bdiapes in any large bucket with a lid. To prevent spreading of odors you may sprinkle little baking soda at the bottom of the bucket
Wet bag: This is a zipped bag available on our website to fill with your soiled diapers. Once a day, dump the entire bag and into your washing machine ( make sure to secure the laundry tabs)
Cloth Inserts require a bit more specialized care. Here's how to clean them:
Wash your cloth inserts separately in the machine on hot. Use a gentle detergent — one without brighteners, bleach, or softeners. An extra rinse at the end of the cycle will help ensure all detergent is rinsed out of the cloth inserts.
Machine dry on medium, or line dry.
Avoid using a barrier cream on your baby if they’re using cloth inserts, as the cream is difficult to wash off and can reduce absorbency.
Washing Out Stains
Stains are a normal part of raising small babies and a stain on a diaper does not indicate that the diaper isn’t clean. However, spot cleaning a stain on the shells or sun drying the reusable inserts would be some ways to help keep your Bdiapers looking like new.