Parenthood is bliss and having a child is a cherry on the cake. But then just having a cute baby is not the end of the world. It becomes more and more challenging as they grow.
The tiny little creatures should be looked after well and as parents, we need to ensure that we opt for healthy options to keep them protected and secure always. The skin of the babies is sensitive and there is a plethora of products that are available in the market that guarantee safety for the child but most of them use harsh chemicals. The question to ponder is “Are we ready to take a chance with testing it on the baby“? One very significant element for the baby becomes a diaper or a nappy, wherein, the choice is of the parents.
Disposables and cloth pads are a choice to be pondered by parents and both have their benefits and limitations. Yet the major thing is that babies cannot be left in nappies or diapers as it can lead to rashes, itchiness and can even lead to infection. So, what is the best bet then? It becomes of vital importance to have a look at a few of the differences between the disposables and the cloth pads.
Let us first get an insight into nappies and cloth pads.
Nappies are a more form of an under pant made of soft material and draped around the baby’s bottoms for absorbing the urine and the stool.
Nappies can be used for new-born babies and are available in several varieties and fabrics, cotton being the most used one as it is soft and comfortable for the baby as it is more breathable and easier to maintain but needs a lot of washing so disposable nappies or using nappy liners or pads is a viable solution.
Nappy pads are more a form of a disposable diaper that can be replaced as it gets full. In case the nappy pads are used, the baby’s bottoms are clean and do not get wet and can absorb more than just the cotton nappy.
When used by newborns, the need to be replaced several times as they are fed at one to three hours of intervals, they tend to pee and poo numerous times. These pads can be bought as per the baby’s weight mentioned on boxes, depending on S, M, L, XL. These liners with an adhesive coating can be attached to underpants and are comfortable since it does not move and allow the baby to enjoy.
Cloth Pads And Disposables
Cloth pads and disposables, both are a choice and can be chosen by parents as per their preferences. Having a differentiation helps to understand their usage better.
Even after studying the differences between the diapers and the nappy pads, one still feels the confusion, so the ideal would be to have something that is a combination of two and has the best from both, so Bdiapers India has come up with the concept of something termed as the “Hybrid Diapers”.
Hybrid Diaper is a unique thought concept and below are the salient features for this company.
- It is a diaper that can be reused as well as disposed of. So, one can choose as per their liking.
- It is naturally made and is also a part of the wardrobe as one does not need anything extra to cover the diapers.
- It is one of its kind with a cloth shell or a covering that is made from rich cotton that encompasses both style, comfort, and class.
- The pouches for the liners are however made with a nylon coating and can withhold the inserts and do not them leak even if washed frequently.
- The pads used are reusable and disposable with maximum absorption quality.
- The inserts are made naturally from plant fibers, which are non-hazardous for the skin of the baby, do not use bleach or dyes, no dioxins and safe to be used on the baby’s skin.
- Since no chemicals are involved in the making, one can be assured about its safety and quality for the health of the baby.
- This 2-part diapers have an outer cloth shell as well as a pouch that can be detached with a pouch that can be attached to the pants with the help of the Velcro.
- Due to the adhesive strip, one can secure it tightly to the pouch that is leakproof and waterproof.
- The diapers shells come in various trendy and alluring colors and designs that help the baby to look cuter and yet comfortable and stylish.
Apart from the features, it is easy to maintain, and below are the pointers to be borne in mind for maintenance of the diapers and the shells.
- Since it is a complete set, one needs to wash both the parts separately.
- The inner pouches are waterproof as well.
- The chemical-free inserts to be used have no fragrance, are anti-bacterial, organically made, stay dry as the outer sheet helps to wade the moisture from the baby’s skin.
Bdiapers India does not compromise on quality and has finesse and comfort doubled in one. A choice to be pondered upon, Bdiapers is surely the best investment for the baby today and always. A decision made by parents for keeping the child healthy while contributing towards the planet.